Top 5 Ways For Investors to Immigrate to the USA

By Al Pace | June 26, 2014

In this video, immigration lawyer Andy Semotiuk explains the top 5 ways an investor can immigrate to the United States. Topics covered include:

  • EB-5 Regional Center
  • EB-5 Direct Investment
  • Corporate Transfer
  • E-2 Investment
  • Extraordinary Alien (O1 Visa)

Each of these options is a good way for investors to immigrate to the United States, provided they qualify under certain guidelines. For more information, contact Andy Semotiuk to discuss your options.