Fallen Riders Support Team
We understand what you and your family are going through. We are your partners in recovery.Book a Consultation
Full Time Advocates for Increased Safety & Rights
A unique set of experiences and understanding led Ray and James to an unexpected career. Today, they are full-time advocates for increased safety and rights for motorcycle riders, as well as champions for accident victims and their families in finding legal and other needed support.
Where Can You Find the Fallen Riders Support Group?
- At motorcycle and other extreme sport events answering questions and advocating for rider safety
- Starting GoFundMe pages and hosting fundraisers for fallen riders in need of financial assistance for treatment
- Answering phone calls from worried family members
- Delivering iPads with memory games to people in hospitals to exercise their brains
- Providing transportation assistance
- Coaching candidates before brain surgery on how to stay positive
Dedicated to Changing Society's View
The Fallen Riders Support Group is also dedicated to changing society's view on motorcyclists by:
- Demonstrating rider involvement in the community
- Promote female riders
- Actively participating in the Ontario Confederation of Clubs, as well as Bikers Rights Organization (BRO)