Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
By Pace Law | June 16, 2015
Lawyers Serving Motorcycle Accident Victims in Toronto and Across Ontario
Over 1000 motorcycle riders are injured on Ontario’s roads each year. Due to a rider’s vulnerability to traffic and the elements, motorcycle accidents often result in more severe injuries than other motor vehicle accidents.
When serious or catastrophic injuries occur, it may be possible to obtain significant compensation and benefits for the following injuries and financial losses:
- Road rash
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limb/amputations or paralysis
- Pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of income
- Home health care expenses
- Housekeeping and home maintenance expenses
Our legal team includes medical experts and former insurance adjusters.
Our Toronto motorcycle accident lawyers will take all measures to pursue compensation from several different sources. Our legal team includes qualified specialists in dispute resolution, as well as medical experts and former insurance adjusters. A motorcycle accident and resulting injury claim or wrongful death claim may involve:
- Insurance companies
- Tort claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist policies
- Government-provided accident benefits/no-fault accident benefits
- Family members’ compensation and benefits packages/allowances
Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Pace Law Firm has over 30 years of experience and has handled hundreds of motor vehicle accident claims, including numerous motorcycle accident claims.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- We serve clients across Ontario