Voting is now open for Canadian Lawyer Magazine’s 2019 Top 10 Personal Injury Firms.
Voting ends on February 25th, 2019 and the Pace Law Firm is humbled to be again nominated for this recognition and honour.
We would greatly appreciate your support and endorsement in the personal injury category.
This anonymous survey takes ONLY 2 MINUTES to complete
The survey is open to all members of the community (not just lawyers)
Where to vote:
Use this link to put us in the Top 10 category.
How to vote:
1) Provide your firm or organization name
2) Provide your location (nearest town/city/province)
3) Provide your year of call or years of service in your profession
4) Select minimum of 5 law firms for the vote to be counted
5) (Optional) – Add any additional comments
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the survey.
Our most sincere appreciation for your support and confirmation of the important work we
do every day in the field of personal injury law. Helping the victims, and their loved ones,
navigate the financial and legal outcomes of their injuries is to us – PERSONAL.
Should you have any questions regarding the survey, contact Patrick Rocca, General
Manager at PRocca@pacelawfirm.com
Pace Law Firm