A Good Option: The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship By Investment Program
By Marwa Badra | February 7, 2018
Here is a brief overview of the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program.
Why It’s Good
- An Antiguan passport allows visa-free travel to over 100 countries. This includes travel to the UK, Hong Kong, and countries in the Schengen Area.
- The application process can take as little as three months.
- You do not have to go to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
- There is no tax on worldwide income.
- The program is relatively inexpensive compared to other Citizenship by Investment programs. High net worth individuals can apply by making a $100,000 contribution to the National Development Fund. (There are other investment and real estate options available for a higher value; contact me for details).
- There are no strenuous residency requirements. You – and any family members on the application – must reside in the country for 35 days out of 5 years.
How To Qualify
In order to qualify for the program, you must have a high net worth, a clean bill of health, and no criminal record.
If you are seeking visa-free travel options, contact us to discuss the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program. It could be exactly what you’re looking for.