James Metcalfe – Pace Immigration: The so-called panel of experts in the media are not up to date on present Canadian immigration policy.

Effective this month, many persons holding work permits, or who are otherwise working with permission in Canada, can apply for Permanent Resident status under the Canadian Experience Class.  Canada is not like many countries which have “Guest Worker Programs,” in that individuals have the opportunity to apply to remain permanently in Canada after their temporary status is through.

In many respects, the government of Canada recognizes that persons who work on a temporary basis can transition to permanent residence in Canada without the problems of people who require settlement assistance on arrival.

For more information on how the Canadian Experience Class program actually works, visit the government’s website here. It will help experts and novices alike.

For effective and diligent legal help regarding Canadian Experience Class applications, please contact us.

Leave a Reply