Filing Insurance Claims
Recovering personal injury damages after a car accident, truck accident or any other type of motor vehicle accident can be complicated. Any misstep or improperly completed document can cause your claim to be denied.
With over 30 years of experience, the insurance claims lawyers at Pace Law Firm understand the complexities involved in the Ontario insurance claims process. We are here to help file initial claims or pursue appeals when claims are denied.
No-Fault Insurance and Accident Statutory Accident Benefits
If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident, car accident, bicycle accident, or have been injured by any of the above as a pedestrian accident, contact us to pursue your benefits entitlement under no-fault insurance.
- No-fault insurance: In no-fault insurance claims, your own insurance company provides coverage for your injuries, medical rehabilitation, lost wages and other losses.
- Statutory accident benefits: New rules, as of September 2010, restrict statutory accident benefits. Speak with an experienced lawyer at Pace Law Firm to ensure you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.
Our legal team has the experience and knowledge you need to file any accident claim. If you have questions regarding insurance claims, contact Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help
Long-term Disability Claims
Pace Law Firm has helped hundreds of clients obtain the long-term disability benefits they need and deserve. Our legal teamincludes:
- Litigation and dispute resolution experience: specialists in civil litigation and dispute resolution who have negotiated thousands of personal injury and insurance dispute claims.
- Medical knowledge: a registered practical nurse and other health professionals.
- Insurance law knowledge: former insurance adjusters who understand how insurance companies work.
When you are unable to work due to disability, you deserve timely and full payment of available compensation when you or your employer have made regular payments to long-term disability (LTD) insurers.
In cases where insurers refuse or delay payment our lawyers have the necessary knowledge of insurance law and litigation procedure to successfully pursue and obtain payment of long-term disability insurance payouts.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits, contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
Be sure to also read Pace lawyer Allan Chapnik’s interview about how disability insurance works.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
Pace Law Firm can work with your physicians to prove the extent of your disability while anticipating and countering insurers’ attempts to deny benefits. Over our 30 years of experience, Pace Law Firms has obtained thousands of dollars in long-term disability payments for our clients.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Five offices for clients’ convenience