Long-term Disability Claims
Pace Law Firm has helped hundreds of clients obtain the long-term disability benefits they need and deserve. Our legal team includes:
- Litigation and dispute resolution experience: specialists in civil litigation and dispute resolution who have negotiated thousands of personal injury and insurance dispute claims.
- Medical knowledge: a registered practical nurse and other health professionals.
- Insurance law knowledge: former insurance adjusters who understand how insurance companies work.
When you are unable to work due to disability, you deserve timely and full payment of available compensation when you or your employer have made regular payments to long-term disability (LTD) insurers.
In cases where insurers refuse or delay payment our lawyers have the necessary knowledge of insurance law and litigation procedure to successfully pursue and obtain payment of long-term disability insurance payouts.
If you or someone you love has been injured, or has been denied their rightful benefits, contact one of our legal experts at Pace Law Firm for experienced legal help.
Be sure to also read Pace lawyer Allan Chapnik’s interview about how disability insurance works.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
Call 1-844-PACE LAW
Pace Law Firm can work with your physicians to prove the extent of your disability while anticipating and countering insurers’ attempts to deny benefits. Over our 30 years of experience, Pace Law Firms has obtained thousands of dollars in long-term disability payments for our clients.
For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in 32 languages
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Five offices for clients’ convenience