Kiet Truong was called to the Ontario Bar in 2014 after completing his articles in a prominent down-town law firm prior to joining Pace Law Firm as an associate lawyer. Kiet’s practice is devoted to all areas of civil litigation, with a main focus on personal injury, accident benefits claims, disability and insurance litigation. He has advocated and appeared on motions and hearings before the Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court.
Prior to attending law school, Kiet clerked for several lawyers in personal injury and worked for the Ministry of the Cabinet Office. He is also a long standing volunteer at the Bloorview MacMillan Children’s Hospital.
When he’s not fighting for his client’s rights, Kiet enjoys photography, outdoor activities such as camping, biking, and snowboarding.
- University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Foreign Trained Lawyers Program
- University of Liverpool, Faculty of Law, United Kingdom – Honours Bachelor of Laws
- University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Honours Bachelor of Arts, Specialist Degree
Personal Injury Law
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers