Al Pace is the Founder and Principal of Pace Law Firm. He has practiced law for more than 30 years and has earned a stellar reputation for skill and outstanding client service. After completing his studies at the University of Toronto and the University of Windsor where he received his LL.B., Al was called to the Bar for the province of Ontario in 1980. Initially, Al developed his law practice in the areas of personal injury and civil litigation. In subsequent years, Al expanded the firm’s practice areas to include corporate and commercial litigation and immigration law and related services.
As CEO of Pace Law Firm, Al takes a personal interest in all of the firm’s cases to ensure the highest standards of service excellence are met consistently across the firm. In addition to his legal practice, Al supports community involvement, and has taken an active and prominent role in the Lithuanian community and the Trillium Health Centre.
- University of Windsor School of Law, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Science
Personal Injury Law
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Executive of the Lithuanian Canadian Community, Past President
- Baltic Federation of Canada, Former Vice President
- LABDARA Nursing Home in Etobicoke, Board of Directors
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners